For those needing inspiration for their own wish lists, or ideas for friends and family, I’m sharing what I’ve been eyeing up this holiday season.
Also, I’ve been thinking what the adult version of the infamous Sears Wish Book is?! Was anyone else a little brat and circled pretty much everything, thinking your parents would ACTUALLY get you everything or was that just me…
I also want to mention that you should definitely consider shopping secondhand, or consignment. I personally love thrift shopping, and would love it if someone came upon a vintage piece of art they thought I would love. I have found some of my most favourite home & clothing pieces secondhand!
- Hydrafacial from Stratford Plastic Surgery
- Study of Pose by Coco Rocha & Steven Sebring
- Kinfill Cleaning Set
- Anything from Jenny Bird
- Dubarry Boots
- Halcyon Days Bracelet
- Klippan Blanket
- Clean Reserve Radiant Nectar Perfume
- Amika Blow Dryer Brush (or any blow dryer brush really)
- See by Chloe Boots (or any black boot in this style)
- Essentials by Temi Soothing Elixir Oil
- Pajama Set (love the ones from Grace the Boutique)
- Tickets to Chelsea Handler’s Vaccinated & Horny Tour
- Video Camera (great if found secondhand!)
- Manicure/Pedicure is ALWAYS a great gift!